Fisher-Price Little Lamb Papasan Cradle Swing  » Baby care  »
  • That is why I bought the Fisher-Price Little Lamb Papasan Cradle Swing is probably one of the best swings on the market
  • I actually hate listening to nursery rhymes over and over so I love that this swing has simple nature sounds to sooth the baby with out driving me up the wall

• by makeithappen

I have been watching my sisters baby in the day but do not have room for a crib here. That is why I bought the Fisher-Price Little Lamb Papasan Cradle Swing is probably one of the best swings on the market. If you have a baby around, even just to visit you need this swing.

The seat is reclined so even the smallest baby can be put in it. The shape of the seat

is perfect as well because it keeps the baby safe.

I hate swings that make it difficult to get a baby out of the swing. If you get the baby to sleep using a swing and it is hard to get them out then the baby wakes up.

But due to the way that this swing is built it is very easy to get the baby out. It is also very small and compact ...

• so you can take it anywhere and not have to worry.

It takes 4 DD batteries but once I put mine in I never had to change them. The batteries will last forever.

The mobile turns and the music has different settings. I actually hate listening to nursery rhymes over and over so I love that this swing has simple nature sounds to sooth the baby with out driving me up the wall.

You can

also chose different settings for the swinging speed or just have it on vibrate. I also like that the legs of this swing are angled out nice and wide.

This is a very sturdy swing. I have seen some that are very easy to tip over if a few big kids or dogs run through but this thing is built with a low center of gravity and I never had to worry that it would tip over.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5422071203871031/k2311a0722/7.22.10