Step2 naturally Playful Neat & Tidy Cottage  » Entertainment  »
2.5
  • I wanted a playhouse for the little one so I bought the Step2 naturally Playful Neat & Tidy Cottage
  • My little one loves it but the problem comes with the older two
  • I think this is a good play house if you have a little one but if you have older kids and they want to play with the baby then you may want to buy something bigger
  • I know that I wished that I had after I realized how easy it comes apart
  • So avoid this if you have a family like mine and pay a little more to get something that is bigger

• by makeithappen

I wanted a playhouse for the little one so I bought the Step2 naturally Playful Neat & Tidy Cottage. It was the cheapest one I could find like this. It is a little smaller than what I wanted. My little one loves it but the problem comes with the older two. You see it is easy to put together and has lots of windows and doors so it doesn’t get

to hot inside but my bigger kids kept trying to play in it. Easy put together is also easy fall apart. The roof kept coming off after the bigger ones kept messing around with it. I think this is a good play house if you have a little one but if you have older kids and they want to play with the baby then you may want to buy something bigger. I know that I wished that I had after I realized how easy it comes apart.

I wish it had been bigger but you get what you would pay for. It is not that I hate this product it just didn’t end up working for me. I read a bunch of reviews and they all talked about how great it was. But for my family it did not last for ...

• Step2 naturally Playful Neat & Tidy Cottage
      very long. I would suggest this for families with little ones but if you have kids 6-9 they may want to play in it and break it. So avoid this if you have a family like mine and pay a little more to get something that is bigger. This one costs about $119 USD and for $150 I have seen them for twice the size of this one.

The other problem

is that the little swinging door is not very durable either. The little door kept falling off and then neighborhood animals would get in to it. of course that was a pain as well. Maybe my kids are just hard on things but I can not imagine that any family with multiple kids would be happy with this. But again 1 little one and you would probably be just fine with this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5922071203861031/k2311a0722/7.22.10