Step2 LifeStyle Custom Kitchen playset  » Entertainment  »
  • My little one likes to play near me while I am cooking so I bought her this so she could play and learn at the same time
  • The best thing is that the decor doesn't peel away
  • This is $65 bucks but I think it is a really great play kitchen for little ones to learn on while staying close to mom while she cooks

• by makeithappen

I really like the Step2 LifeStyle Custom Kitchen playset. My little one likes to play near me while I am cooking so I bought her this so she could play and learn at the same time. it is small enough to fit in to every space. I have it in the corner of the kitchen. What is really nice about this play kitchen is that it is designed to look nice.

It is not some plastic abomination you have to hide away. It actually adds to the decor my my kitchen and I really like that. The play microwave is stainless steel and that is fantastic because it is very easy to keep clean. It makes kitchen sounds and everything so my little one really enjoys being in the kitchen with me.

It takes 2 AA and 2 AAA so it makes it ...

• really easy to keep the sounds and other effects working so the little one keeps having fun. Most play sets either don’t make sounds or takes C batteries and I never have C batteries around but I always have AA and AAA.

There are 17 pieces that come with this. That is great because even if my little one loses a few there are still enough to make this work. The best

thing is that the decor doesn’t peel away. Some of the play kitchens I have are not durable in that sense because if it gets wet at all the stickers peel off and then it doesn’t look like what it is supposed to look like. This is $65 bucks but I think it is a really great play kitchen for little ones to learn on while staying close to mom while she cooks.

Helena Henderson says :

What age range does this kitchen accomodate? How tall is this kitchen or what are the dimensions? I`m thinking of getting this for my four year, would you recommend this for a four year old?

John says :

Helena, these are the specifications: 28.0 x 14.0 x 41.5

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5922071203851031/k2311a0722/7.22.10