NYC Mosiac Color Wheel Face Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have Bobbi Brown, Nars,MAC, etc. , so I know about quailty
  • I had the problem with Nars Orgasm that I am so pale that one sweep over the blush pan would make me look like a clown
  • I'm happy with it and right now it is HG, or holy grail

• by Lynn

I purchased this product in Pink Cheek Glow. It is cheap, you can get it at any drug store or Wal Mart around $5, and get it on sale sometimes.

I really like this. Now ladies this is a face powder, not a blusher. That said, it is too pigmented for me to dust over my face, so I use it as blush. I am really fair so I need some color to look alive. I am the kind that people

ask me if I am sick if I do not have makeup on, I am that pale.

I love this. I haven’t worn it out yet, but it seems to wake my face up. I have Bobbi Brown, Nars,MAC, etc., so I know about quailty. I hate the cheap packaging, but if you are good at depotting you can probably find some way to put it in a palette. It is dusty, or as some say, chalky, but you get quite a ...

• bit in the color wheel, so I wouldn’t be concerned about it lasting you awhile.

I am pleased. It is not so pigmented that you worry about getting too much on; it seems like it’s just right when I put it on and blend it in. I had the problem with Nars Orgasm that I am so pale that one sweep over the blush pan would make me look like a clown. I just couldn’t get it right. While Orgasm is

a beautiful color, it didn’t work. Who knew a cheaper blush would have ‘my’ color? I’m happy with it and right now it is HG, or holy grail. It just gives a nice, sheen glow.

I don’t have to work too hard at blending it. You can probably find these on sale quite a bit. I haven’t tried anything else from NYC so I can’t say about quailty across the board, but I am enjoying this color wheel. I hope you do too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122071203831031/k2311a0722/7.22.10