NFP Grocery Advantage Card
  • I bought this card to support our local athletic program
  • However, I thought the reason why they made it smaller and slicker was that I could lose it easier
  • However, even if I kept the card, it was rather awkward getting the discounts because I felt like I was just trying to ask for a discount, as sometimes people would have to ask their manager, and honestly I decided that it wasn't worth the trouble
  • Sure, you could just buy it to help your local program but definitely don't go to the website just to buy it to help NFP

• by Forest Gump

I bought this card to support our local athletic program. These cards were being sold for $20, and it advertised a lot of great savings. However, after blowing off my money, hoping for a somewhat decent payoff, I realized why I stopped buying this “great deals” from school fundraisers and just sticked with donating money.

First off, it took constant activation. Every time you wanted to

use it, you first had to visit the website, type in your code, and then print out the coupon.

Unless you got the card, which was abnormally small for a coupon card. It was made for better use.

However, I thought the reason why they made it smaller and slicker was that I could lose it easier. Within a month of buying the card (and saving ...

• about seven dollars and seventy five cents), I managed to misplace the card.

However, I am a careless person, so that was not a huge surprise. However, even if I kept the card, it was rather awkward getting the discounts because I felt like I was just trying to ask for a discount, as sometimes people would have to ask their manager, and honestly I decided

that it wasn’t worth the trouble.

If you are ever offered this, don’t buy it. Sure, you could just buy it to help your local program but definitely don’t go to the website just to buy it to help “NFP”.

Honestly, it’s not worth it. Here is the website not to go to.

https://www. groceryadvantagecard.

com/ nfp/ Honestly, to better support your activity, just give them a donation. It isn’t worth the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2522071203581031/k2311a0722/7.22.10