Smarty Uninstaller 2010 Pro  » Software  »
  • This software will create a backup before erase it so that my computer stay safe and I can avoid an error in the system
  • I was very impressed because the boot process of my computer became faster and this effect also felt on Windows, all applications that I use work faster, and I get an additional 200MB of free space on the hard drive

• by mardy

I use the computer at home frequently, I use it every day until a few hours to support my work. During the activity, of course there are some files and programs that I install or uninstall. As usual, I uninstall all unnecessary programs through “Add/remove programs” from the control panel in the Windows systems. However, this application does not seem to delete all files, shortcuts and registry so that makes my computer work slowly than before. Therefore, I tried using Smarty uninstaller software. This software has the same functionality with features “Add/remove programs” it has more powerful abilities than windows feature.

Smarty uninstaller does not only useful to uninstall an application or program that isn’t used anymore, but it has many benefits that I can get when using this software, such as fix the registry key settings required by Windows system so it can work normally. The installation process just likes any other software, there is no complicated

process, and I only need to use the mouse to follow all the instructions that appear until the installation is complete, this process only takes less than two minutes to complete. Actually, I’m just using the trial version right now, and I could use it for a month. However, the publisher of smarty uninstaller software has opened all the features in this software, so mean I can use this full version software for a limited time.

This software has an attractive design and easy user interface that can be directly used. The first stage of what I do is scan my computer hard drive, this software does this work fast enough, and it scans all files very detailed and comprehensive so that I get accurate results. From the result of scan report, there were hundreds of files and programs that are invalid and not needed anymore by the computer. This is because each program that has been uninstalled ...

• usually leaves some file system, registry entries, and it makes the computer become slower. This software will create a backup before erase it so that my computer stay safe and I can avoid an error in the system. I’ve also tried the system restore feature in this software. The process is running smoothly, and all the deleted files moved into the place before.

After deleting some junk files, I restart my computer to get the maximum effect. I was very impressed because the boot process of my computer became faster and this effect also felt on Windows, all applications that I use work faster, and I get an additional 200MB of free space on the hard drive. In addition, I can use this software to remove the files one by one. I just need to right click on the file or program and choose the smarty uninstaller application. This is more effective to uninstall the program instead of

using an ordinary uninstall feature from the system.

This software is really smart and professional, until now I do not find an error in the computer and the software. Henceforth, I use some of the features in this software to manage my computer, I use the scheduled scans and automatic features detect an invalid application. So I do not need to use it manually again, because I’ve made a regular schedule to scan the entire hard drive and automatic detect feature to prevent new invalid application. I just need to see the results from the report made by this software after performing a scan. Smarty uninstaller is powerful software to uninstall the application, hidden files, registry entries and shortcuts. This software can force to uninstall a corrupt program, so the computer will be clean and work faster. I am very interested in this software, and I will upgrade soon to buy the license after the trial is over.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3022071203571031/k2311a0722/7.22.10