Jilbere De Paris JB070 Hair Dryer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I shopped around a long time before I decided to purchase the Jilbere De Paris JB070 Hair Dryer
  • The first thing I noticed about the Jilbere De Paris JB070 Hair Dryer is that the temperature is less harsh than that of my previous hair dryer

• by Crusade

I shopped around a long time before I decided to purchase the Jilbere De Paris JB070 Hair Dryer. It was pricier than the average hair dryer on the market, but I was desperate and it came highly recommended by my hairdresser. He volunteered to pick one up for me at the cosmetology supply store because it is sold as a professional hair dryer. The first thing I noticed about the Jilbere De Paris JB070 Hair Dryer is that the temperature is less harsh than that of my previous hair dryer.

Most hair dryers have either broiling hot or icy cold temperature settings and that can mean

disaster for someone such as me who has slightly frizzy hair. Well, it turned out that my hair was frizzy because that high heat was damaging it. The moderate temperature yet forceful blowing action of this hair dryer really made a difference. As a result, my hair was much more sleek and manageable.

The Jilbere De Paris JB070 Hair Dryer has two moderate temperature settings, one just a little hotter than the other, and four different air speeds. Even at the most forceful one, it was remarkably quiet. The Jilbere De Paris JB070 Hair Dryer looks heavier than it is. It is a substantially ...

• sized styling tool, yet because of the type of material from which it is constructed, my arm did not get tired while I was holding it. It was night and light.

It has a nice pistol grip and if a hair dryer can ever be considered “ergonomically correct”, I’d say that this one is. The tapered nozzle allows for a more controlled air flow so when I twirled my circular hairbrush around, I could concentrate the air right on the place where I wanted it to go. Now, this may be a trivial point, but I appreciated the fact that the Jilbere De Paris JB070 Hair

Dryer came equipped with a hanging ring at the end of the cord so I could hang it up out of the way instead of leaving my vanity cluttered.

The dryer came with a 9-foot power cord The Jilbere De Paris JB070 Hair Dryer does not come with the taper attachment that accompanies most hair dryers. The nozzle of this dryer is shaped that way permanently. I do not know why not all hair dryers are made like that. Once I started using this hair dryer, I realized how logical the entire design was. I doubt if I will ever use any other kind of dryer.

Jilbere De Paris JB070 Hair Dryer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122071203561031/k2311a0722/7.22.10