Gabriela Sabatini eau de toilette 30ml  » Perfume  »
  • I love dares and my friend was aware of this
  • I thought to myself, this scent should last till its over – I always thought of dates as ordeals
  • He admitted that night I smelled delicious, not just good

• by Tripple

I got the Gabriela Sabatini eau de toilette 30ml as a gift. The purple feather-like design on the black box looked really swanky and I knew it would be something out of the usual eau de toilettes. When I held the bottle in my hand it felt so rich, there was this faint scent emanating which was quite heady. I wondered if I would ever use it as it seemed a little heavy for my style. The note with the gift said – “I dare you to use it”. I love dares and my friend was aware of this.

The bottle sat on my dresser table for some days before I gathered courage to spray myself with the Gabriela Sabatini eau de toilette. I was going out that night on a surprise date arranged by another friend and her husband. I thought to myself, this scent should last till its over – I always thought of dates as ordeals. As I sprayed it on the right spots, the scent gradually filled my nostrils. At first it was heavy and extremely sweet and I felt this was the first and last time I would use this eau de toilette.

The ...

• night progressed and it was not such an ordeal after all. My friend was pleasantly surprised to note that I had taken the trouble to spray myself with a suitable perfume, I corrected her – it was an eau de toilette. It made me happy to know I smelled good and that made things a lot easier for the rest of the evening/night. My date later told me he took in the fragrance even before he saw me and that sealed our fate. We got married a few months later. He admitted that night I smelled delicious, not
        just good.

The scent lingered on even after all the wining and dining was over and I was getting ready to go to bed at home. Now it was less heavy, sweet as ever (I love sweets) and floating in the air – perfectly like a good perfume. Needless to say it brought me sweet dreams that night.

Ever since that day I have been using the Gabriela Sabatini eau de toilette for evening outings and even for formal dinners. I read somewhere this eau de toilette is good for casual use, but I have been successful breezing in and out of very formal affairs smelling heavenly.

Gabriela Sabatini eau de toilette 30ml

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5622071203541031/k2311a0722/7.22.10