Verseo Air Pressure Belt  » Health  »
2.5
  • With the onetime purchase cost of about $60.00, I do not have to spend for the daily massages I received
  • Its cordless nature also made it more convenient for me

• by Crusade

Verseo Air Pressure belt

I always woke up with pain in a leg or some other place. Since I am not a pain-killer fan, I visit the spa for a massage to deal with the pain. This was way beyond my means as I spend almost half my monthly earnings at the massager’s end and so I started searching for other alternatives of curing my pain.

A friend came visiting for a week and during her stay, she wore a kind of a belt on her leg every morning. She explained when I asked about it that it was a Verseo Air Pressure belt

and that she uses it to relieve her muscles of aches and fatigue.

It worked for me and so I got one for myself. I do not have to worry about waking up with tired or aching muscles anymore as I always use the Verseo Air Pressure belt before going to bed. Verseo Air Pressure belt improves circulation whiles providing a gentle massage. It relieves the muscles of stiffness and helps prevent deep vein thrombosis. It also reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.

The thing about Verseo Air Pressure belt is that, it saved me a lot of time compared to ...

• the time I spent going to the spa for a massage. I can wear the belt whiles relaxing in my living room, resting in bed or even going about my normal daily household chores.

The savings I made with Verseo Air Pressure belt are massive. With the onetime purchase cost of about $60.00, I do not have to spend for the daily massages I received. All I need are two AA type batteries when they need replacement. My Verseo Air Pressure belt is so portable it is always in my handbag. I can use it anywhere I need it, even in the office

or whiles on the bus home.

Verseo Air Pressure belt is also adjustable to fit my calves, my thighs or my arm. The compression levels are also adjustable, depending on my need. Its cordless nature also made it more convenient for me. I do not stumble on chords or cables whiles using my Verseo Air Pressure belt and it makes it easier hiding it under my clothes.

I could not keep my new discovery to myself, so I always got a Verseo Air Pressure belt for friends and family as gifts and they all testify that it relieved them of aches in the muscles.

Verseo Air Pressure Belt

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422071203531031/k2311a0722/7.22.10