Paris Hilton Can Can Perfume  » Perfume  »
3.3
  • Paris Hilton Can Can Perfume - A Lovely, Enticing Scent I am not easily impressed by celebrity endorsements, but I make an exception in the case of Paris Hilton Can Can Perfume
  • I enjoy a light, fruity fragrance, and Paris Hilton Can Can Perfume certainly fits that bill, with the added bonus of floral accents
  • I particularly enjoy the scent of cassis berries and this one definitely has those notes
  • I consider Paris Hilton Can Can Perfume perfect for daytime and evenings alike because it is never heavy or cloying
  • Another thing I like is that it seems to have a long shelf life

• by Crusade

Paris Hilton Can Can Perfume - A Lovely, Enticing Scent

I am not easily impressed by celebrity endorsements, but I make an exception in the case of Paris Hilton Can Can Perfume. Paris finally did something impressive. I enjoy a light, fruity fragrance, and Paris Hilton Can Can Perfume certainly fits that bill, with the added bonus of floral accents. I particularly enjoy the scent of cassis berries and this one definitely has those notes. At times, I also think I can get hints of vanilla, which

I find quite pleasing.

I consider Paris Hilton Can Can Perfume perfect for daytime and evenings alike because it is never heavy or cloying. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I like to spray it into the air and then walk into the falling droplets. The thing that initially attracted me to the prospect of purchasing Paris Hilton Can Can Perfume was my reading an article about it. When I found out that French perfumer Jean-Claude Delville had developed it, I knew I had to try it. I have owned a number of perfumes that were Jean-Claude Delville creations and have loved each one of them.

It is my understanding that the perfume was developed in honor of the Can Can dancers of the Moulin Rouge. Therefore, I would have expected something different in terms of packaging. I have to say I was a little disappointed to find it rather lackluster and plain, not at all evoking the feeling of the wild French dancers. However, this is not ...

• Paris Hilton Can Can Perfume
      a reflection on the perfume itself. Paris Hilton Can Can Perfume can hold its own with the more sophisticated perfumes while remaining playful and young while remaining unmistakably adult.

My husband usually doesn’t care for womens perfume, but Paris Hilton Can Can Perfume never fails to get his attention. This is an added plus for me. Another thing I like is that it seems to have a long shelf life. I purchased my current bottle a number of months ago and find that it still

smells as fresh and delightful as it did when I first opened it.

Priced right around $55, I find the price to be very reasonable for the quality of this perfume. I have purchased other perfumes in this price range that I have not cared for nearly as much. I would wager to say that this fragrance probably has more general appeal for women who are under fifty years of age, but not necessarily so. My mother tried it and she immediately put it on her Christmas list.

Paris Hilton Can Can Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5622071203481031/k2311a0722/7.22.10