Prince o3 Tour Tennis Racket
2.5
  • The racket boasted of increasing the speed spot dramatically, and after demoing the racket at a local tennis shop, I decided that this racket’s fate would lie in my hands
  • Since some tennis shots place the player in a position to force the racket to scrape the ground a bit, after a mere two hour hitting session, I noticed small chips of paint had already fallen off, showing a lonely grey color in a midst of slick black
  • In conclusion, I don’t recommend this racket for any recreational player seeking a nice racket

• by Chee154

Ever since I started playing tennis, I’ve always used my old twenty dollar tennis racket I got from a local sports outlet. But when my tennis addiction grew, along with the skill of my level of tennis playing, my cheap old racket began to feel weak and brittle. Starting off as a beginner, tapping tennis balls around felt at ease, but when tapping began to mature into full length strokes; a better racket seemed necessary not only to help my game, but

my physical health (the weak material absorbed shock right into my forearm).

So at that time, I began searching for a newer and more advanced tennis racket that fit perfectly for my style of play and preferred specs of a tennis racket. Since I hit the dead center of the racket perhaps four out of ten times; I searched and searched for a racket that had an increased speed spot area.

After a few times of searching, I came upon the black and orange Prince o3 Tour used by tennis pros Nikolay Davydenko and Carlos Moya. The racket boasted of increasing the speed spot dramatically, and after demoing the racket at a local tennis shop, I decided that this racket’s fate would lie in my hands.

However, it only took half a year to understand what this racket did not tell. At first glance, the o3 Tour looks strikingly thin and fragile, even more than what it appeared online.

In addition, the fragileness of ...

• Prince o3 Tour Tennis Racket
      the racket carries into the paint coating of the racket itself. Since some tennis shots place the player in a position to force the racket to scrape the ground a bit, after a mere two hour hitting session, I noticed small chips of paint had already fallen off, showing a lonely grey color in a midst of slick black.

The feeling of hitting the ball also feet strange and uncomfortable; when hitting it gave a damp soft feeling instead of the crisp

response from other rackets. I personally found this annoying; to know that a clean shot just didn’t feel, well, clean.

To end such things, after three years of playing with the racket, the frame snapped, along with my two hundred dollar investment. In conclusion, I don’t recommend this racket for any recreational player seeking a nice racket.

I have widened my search, and found plenty of rackets that provide a larger speed spot; all of which are better than the Prince o3 Tour.

Donald Miller says :

re : In conclusion, I don’t recommend this racket for any recreational player seeking a nice racket
Ever since I started playing tennis, I ve always used my old twenty dollar tennis racket I got from a local sports outlet. But when my tennis addiction grew, along with the skill of my level of tennis playing, my cheap old racket began to feel weak and brittle. Starting off as a beginner, tapping tennis balls around felt at ease, but when tapping began to mature into full length strokes a better racket seemed necessary not only to help my game

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3522071203441031/k2311a0722/7.22.10