Canon MF3240 Multifunction Printer  » Electronics  »
  • This was by far the best printer that I have ever bought for my money
  • The Cannon MF 3240 Multifunction Printer is an amazing piece of work
  • However, the one problem is that it does not print in color, which, according to my research, adds about $500 to the cost
  • First off, I love the fact that it is a laser printer because it provides easy and quick printing, as well as saving a lot of ink
  • I bought it for $200, which is a real bargain for something of this quality

• by Forest Gump

This was by far the best printer that I have ever bought for my money. The Cannon MF 3240 Multifunction Printer is an amazing piece of work.

It is a laser printer, copy machine and fax all in one.

However, the one problem is that it does not print in color, which, according to my research, adds about $500 to the cost.

First off, I love

the fact that it is a laser printer because it provides easy and quick printing, as well as saving a lot of ink.

(I didn’t do any research why, but I assumed that if I did, I would get a lot of mumbo jumbo that would leave me more confused then when I started out.

) In addition, it scans pictures in color onto the computer, which ...

• means that it is possible for people to copy materials in color.

However, this does mean spending money to buy two priners.

Another major pro about this is the cost of the machine.

I bought it for $200, which is a real bargain for something of this quality.

It prints so quickly and makes it look so smooth, I can’t believe that it is actually not

some type of trick.

In addition, it not only can print 8.

5 x 11 paper, but other paper like 11 x 15, A5, LGL and many others.

Personally, whenever I print something and I need it in black and white, I always print with this printer.

I have actually only need to change the print cartiledge twice this year, which is a real nice change from my old printer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1622071203431031/k2311a0722/7.22.10