Essence Axe Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I was really disappointed that they ran out of my previous brand, and decided to experiment with another type
  • The smell was okay from the Axe brand, and I decided to hit it
  • In addition, this was the smell that I liked the most, as the other ones had annoyed me before I bought them
  • Now don't take this the wrong way, I'm sure that some of you think that I'm ridiculous and that Axe is the best smelling thing since peaches, but I'm just going to stop using their deodarants

• by Forest Gump

I am a long time Axe user, however, I am thinking about switching over to a different deodorant brand. I used to love the Axe brand because of it’s unique smell, just a little different and edgier than Old Spice.

However, as time went on, the smells just got weirder and weirder.

My most recent, and mostly likely my last, stick of Axe deodorant

was an Essence Axe Deodorant.

I was really disappointed that they ran out of my previous brand, and decided to experiment with another type.

I really hated the Instinct smell, and thought that I would go with something similar to my old brand.

The smell was okay from the Axe brand, and I decided to hit it.

However, when I applied it the first ...

• time, it had a weird smell at a time.

However, I decided to ignore it.

It was a little like moldy perfume, or perfume that had been left out too long in the sun.

Honestly, after a couple of days of this nagging smell, I decided to stop using the brand.

In addition, this was the smell that I liked the most, as the

other ones had annoyed me before I bought them.

Now though, especially after those hilarious Old Spice commercials, I’ve switched over to Old Spice.

Now don’t take this the wrong way, I’m sure that some of you think that I’m ridiculous and that Axe is the best smelling thing since peaches, but I’m just going to stop using their deodarants.

However, I do like their body washes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122071203411031/k2311a0722/7.22.10