Intercontinental Hotel Sydney  » Hotels  »
Main St. Sydney, Australia 5555
  • Every feature of the hotel was a wonderful experience
  • I particularly enjoyed the umbrellas over the lounging chairs that were available to shade the guests from the sun
  • I recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a home away from home

• by DreamsOfRuby

In the words of an adage, “First impression is lasting impression”. Well, my first impression of the Intercontinental Hotel Sydney will last a life time. From the moment I drove up to this magnificent structure of a building, I knew I was in for a treat. Complementing the beautiful structure was a massive waterfall whose sound resembled a thunderous, yet delightful band of musicians.

I literally gasped at the fabulous landscape with its luscious green, well-manicured lawn and indigenous flowers and plants. The warm, friendly, and courteous service from the greeters standing outside the lobby was what really got the ball rolling, service wise. I was

greeted as if I was a long lost relative.

It felt great to be there. It was an encouraging person-to-person experience. Upon approaching the front desk, I got the feeling that I was really in for a treat.

The polite and upscale service was superb. This parade of grandeur service continued with the stately, yet friendly bellman, who, upon leaving the room, offered his assistance as often as necessary. As if this was not enough pleasure already, the immaculate room with a gorgeous view was like the icing on the cake.

I thought I had died and gone to heaven. The décor was breathtaking.

• Every feature of the hotel was a wonderful experience.

The cafeteria served food fit for–well, in my case, a queen. Or, let’s just say, royalty, because the entire experience was like a royal treatment. Another great feature was the pool, with its exquisite and attractive sculpture all around.

I particularly enjoyed the umbrellas over the lounging chairs that were available to shade the guests from the sun. Swimming in this pool was a breeze because it was huge; there was ample room for everyone. But listen up! Free snacks were served around the poolside.

I guess they are cognizant of the fact that

a swimmer can really work up an appetite. That was a real treat. After singing the high praise of this obviously five star Intercontinental Hotel Sydney, it would leave one to wonder if there was a negative side to my stay at this grand hotel.

Yes, there was. My visit finally came to an end. This was like letting the air out of a tire, but I encouraged myself by vowing to hold onto the lasting memories of this truly awesome experience of a lifetime, as well as promising myself that I will be back.

I recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a home away from home.

Intercontinental Hotel Sydney
    rozerwilliams says :

Sir Madam, We are a WEB DEVELOPMENT AND SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION COMPANY. WE ARE SERVING OUR CLIENTS SINCE 2006. A PERFECT WEBSITE AND DEDICATED SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION WILL BRINGS TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE. AS WE ARE THE SPECIALIST LET US DO THE TEDIOUS WORK FOR YOU. OUR PRICES ARE FAIRLY COMPETITIVE IN THE MARKET. ROZER WILLIAMS WEB MASTER

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222071203381031/k2311a0722/7.22.10