South Park: Cartman Gets an Anal Probe  » TV  »
  • I suggest South Park to anyone who is not easily offended

• by Forest Gump

Ahh, the first episode of South Park. For some reason it is so hilarious to watch cut paper in a stop motion episode.

This episode received controversy for Cartman’s jokes, the “dildo” scene and Kyle kicking his little brother.

However, a bunch of my friends and I actually stayed up at midnight to watch this “controversial” episode.

Needless to say, we laughed so

much.

Just the innocent, yet so inappropiate episode was the thing that I so adored about that fat boy named Cartman.

Just everything was classic, the first “Oh my god, he killed Kenny!” and Stan barfing into Wendy’s mouth.

Ahh, just wants to take me back to those careless years I had.

Honestly, I knew that we were witnessing something remarkable.

I just ...

• had a feeling that later on, this show would become big, and worldwide craze.

Of course I was right.

Even know and into college, I have kept up with South Park, always ready for those shock laughs, when something ridiculous happens.

In addition, this episode was also perfect, because of immediately showing Cartman as the bad kid, farting fire yet not admitting it,

and actually pretty much setting aliens on Earth.

I suggest South Park to anyone who is not easily offended.

I just have to list all the things that they are: racist, sexist, religionist (not a word, I know) and they pretty much can insult everything underneath the sun, and things that can’t be insulted, but are… yeah, if that doesn’t make sense, watch the South Park episode 201.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1022071203361031/k2311a0722/7.22.10