Clinique Pore Minimizer and Tzone Shine Control  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I got this product because i have noticed my tzone being very oily and its really gross
  • So i thought this would be a good treatment, i heard Clinique was a reliable brand but after using this i totally disagree
  • This cream does nothing for me, if it does anything ive noticed it just makes my face more greasy
  • I paid fifteen dollars for this little squeeze tube and it doesnt work
  • I guess im going to have to go hunting for another cream for oily skin, i suggest you do the same

• by swim4evr09

I got this product because i have noticed my tzone being very oily and its really gross. Especially now since its summer who wants to have oily skin along with sweat. So i thought this would be a good treatment, i heard Clinique was a reliable brand but after using this i totally disagree.

This cream does nothing for me,

if it does anything ive noticed it just makes my face more greasy. I paid fifteen dollars for this little squeeze tube and it doesnt work. I ordered it online and everything so i even wasted money on shipping, i wouldnt recommend buying this at all, a complete waste of money right here.a

When i started using it i woke up the next morning and my crease imbetween my nose felt oily then when i went to bed. I dont understand how this cream helps because the cream itself is actually oily. What im thinking is maybe it does clog your pours to eliminate that greasy feeling from your pours but it leaves a oily residue from the ...

• Clinique Pore Minimizer and Tzone Shine Control
      cream behind, so either way for you its a lose, lose situation.

It says on the bottle, controls oil and shine all day. Doesnt even do that for an hour. Lies, one thing i have to say though it makes your skin look smoother. But oily at the same time, so if you use this a keep wiping your

face it maybe would look good, but who wants to do that. I totally regret buying this, the description sounds so perfect for what i needed on the bottle, its sad it doesnt do me any good at all. I guess im going to have to go hunting for another cream for oily skin, i suggest you do the same.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122071203250931/k2311a0722/7.22.10