Polysporin Antibiotic Eye/Ear Drops  » Medicine  »
  • This is a good time to mention that it is advisable to get an individual bottle for each user to avoid cross contamination
  • I know he was concerned about using eye drops
  • I know this sounds strange that they could be used on humans and dogs but this is one of the best uses we have in our home

• by Crusade

Polysporin Antibiotic Eye/ Ear Drops are a wonderful product. I have been very pleased with it. It is a little pricey but well worth it. It has become something that we always have in our home. Every member of the family has used it at one time or another and that includes the furry members as well. This is a good time to mention that it is advisable to get an individual bottle for each user to avoid cross contamination.

My 10 year old daughter is a member of the local competitive swim team. With hours and hours of

swimming per week all year round ear infections were impossible to avoid. Water just stays in the ear. It not only can cause an infection it is uncomfortable. I remember when I was a swimmer many years ago. I would have to get shots to treat them. Ear infections are so unpleasant. A swimmer cannot afford to miss training time. After every practice, we put drops her ears and she has been fine. A couple of drops of Polysporin Antibiotic drops are all it takes. I also use the drops after I do my swimming ...

• training.

The high pollen count in our area really affects my husband. His eyes get very red and irritated. They then proceed to get infected. I know he was concerned about using eye drops. Just using them can be burning. He has found the Polysporin Antibiotic Eye/Ear Drops easy to use and they cause no burning. This is such a relief. I am extra relieved because without them I would have to be the one mowing the lawn.

The last member of the family to use the drops is Rex who is our dog. I know this sounds strange that

they could be used on humans and dogs but this is one of the best uses we have in our home. When he got an ear infection I was sure we would be looking at an astronomically expensive antibiotic ear drop for him. I was so relieved when our veterinarian recommended Polysporin. I was even more ecstatic that it worked for him.

I would highly recommend this product. I have looked at others on the market and they just don’t have the level of antibiotic as Polysporin and besides it has worked for me so I am sticking with it.

Polysporin Antibiotic Eye/Ear Drops

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2622071203240931/k2311a0722/7.22.10