Bath & Body Works Plumeria Body Lotion
  • I bought this bottle of lotion for $9.50 at a 236 ml bottle or an 8 fluid ounce bottle, it's actually quite small and quite pricey for my tastes but I needed some average lotion to put on my body while I'm having my massages as the other oils I'm using also are much more expensive than this one, so this was actually the cheapest that I had in my cabinet

• by jbs

I bought this bottle of lotion for $9.50 at a 236 ml bottle or an 8 fluid ounce bottle, it’s actually quite small and quite pricey for my tastes but I needed some “average” lotion to put on my body while I’m having my massages as the other oils I’m using also are much more expensive than this one, so this was actually the cheapest that I had in my cabinet. This lotion smells so floral, because it’s made mainly from real plumeria extracts which is a flower and combined with the scent of aloe

vera, protective grape seep and ripe melon, the scent altogether is a subtle and gentle floral and sweet scent that stays on your skin for hours and hours!

This lotion is very moisturizing as it has grape seed extracts and aloe vera and Vitamin E & Vitamin C, it nourishes the body by moisturizing it whilst also making it fragrant all day long. The lotion is thick, creamy, and dense. It just kind of sticks on your skin applied is doesn’t really dry fast, but you can feel the moisturizing effect in a couple of ...

• minutes and the sweet floral fragrance will also be absorbed by your skin even as you perspire, you won’t really smell bad because the fragrance of this lotion isn’t easily rubbed off!

I really like this lotion as the scent is very relaxing and it’s thick moisture really does make your skin soft, you can even wait and see and let the lotion dry and be absorbed and after several minutes when you touch and feel your skin, it’s all smooth unlike the other areas of your body which you haven’t applied lotion on to

yet. This isn’t really a very expensive product unlike the others like Skin Food, it’s more than the usual price range but the lotion is made of natural ingredients and that’s what’s really important because other brands don’t have natural ingredients, they’re all made of chemicals when I read the label at the back, but Bath & Body Works uses almost natural ingredients and extracts that are really good for your skin, and they try to have a main ingredient / extract that will play a big role in producing this lotion; I rate this a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121071203121031/k2311a0721/7.21.10