Sony Walkman S545 mp3 Player 16gb  » Electronics  »
  • I decided to try buying a Sony Walkman after my second Ipod Nano got corrupted AGAIN
  • I believe it may have something to do with Windows Vista
  • Anyway, after i bought the Walkman, i opened up the package it came in
  • It cost me around $120, and it has 16gb of memory, when the 16gb iPod Nanos run for over $200
  • Thank you for reading, and I'm hoping you buy a Sony Walkman, because i love mine

• by kowaineko

I decided to try buying a Sony Walkman after my second Ipod Nano got corrupted AGAIN. Ipod Nanos just got corrupted on my computer all the time,(they refused to sync, wouldn’t connect to iTunes, even froze my computer sometimes) and i was tired of it. I believe it may have something to do with Windows Vista.

Anyway, after i bought the Walkman, i opened up the package it came in. I didn’t like the earbuds it came with, they weren’t noise cancelling.

But i had my other earbuds which

are noise cancelling. I hooked it up to my computer via the usb cord it came with, and put music on it using Windows Media Center.

My songs synced quickly to my new Walkman. And they were in very good quality.

Even when i sync a low quality song, it still sounds semi-good on the Walkman. It is kind of big, and people often mistake it for a cell phone.

But it has the ability to play video, so the big size is a plus, too, because it has ...

• a big screen, for better video viewing. It has amazing memory for the price, too.

It cost me around $120, and it has 16gb of memory, when the 16gb iPod Nanos run for over $200. The first 2gb on the Walkman are used up from the software inside it, but it still leaves you with 14gb for music and video.

As of now, I have 965 songs on it, and i still i have about 10. 9gb left on it, and about half of those songs are very large file

size (10mb each) so if it was all smaller mp3 files synced to it, i would probably have 13gb left.

It also has speakers on it, so you can play music from it without headphones. I love the Walkman much more than i loved my Ipod.

I fully recommend it. This review was in no means meant to bash Apple.

I love their computers, just not their mp3 players, which i feel are overpriced. Thank you for reading, and I’m hoping you buy a Sony Walkman, because i love mine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1621071202941031/k2311a0721/7.21.10