A bonne spa milk salt  » Cosmetics  »
4.3
  • I once availed a Body scrub session being offered at the Spa before, indeed, it does worked wonders in moisturizing my skin, but I find it hard to sustain every month because of the cost
  • After a month, I noticed that my skin becomes softer, smoother and gradually makes dark spots lighter which is great
  • I know now that skin exfoliation can be cheap and easy to achieve
  • Just one point to remember when using this product is to avoid it if your skin have an open or small cut wounds, because it can sting
  • Overall, this product is at par compared to other exfoliating products that I tried and tested before, and I highly recommend it for those who wants to treat dry skin easily without spending a lot

• by Rach

One of the secrets in achieving fairly soft, radiant and healthier skin is by eliminating dead skin cells, dirt deposits and other impurities in the body is through Skin exfoliation.

I’m always concerned about having to deal with dry skin everyday, I tried exfoliating product and services in the market that will improve my complexion. I once availed a Body scrub session being offered at the Spa before, indeed, it does worked wonders in moisturizing my skin, but I find it hard to sustain every month because of the cost. If price is not a concern, I’ll head of to the Spa every week.

But thanks

to discussion forums, I discovered this product made in Thailand named Abonne Spa Milk Salt. I didn’t hesitate and gave it a try. This is a skin whitening and slimming product with pure milk formula, dermawhite and allantoin. It has very small but very soft crystals (similar to sugar and milk texture). It has a milky scent too and almost felt like being in milk bath session after every use.

It works great in keeping my skin moisturized all throughout the day. After a month, I noticed that my skin becomes softer, smoother and gradually makes dark spots lighter which is great. I’m not convinced about ...

• the slimming effects it claimed, but I’m more than satisfied on its moisturizing results, because of it, I don’t need to apply lotion after bathing. With this, I already made Abonne milk salt a part of my weekly beauty regimen and I use it as much as 2 to 3 times a week.. I know now that skin exfoliation can be cheap and easy to achieve.

Using it is quite easy, just scrub lightly on wet skin all over the body and in a circular motion. Leave on skin for a few minutes then rinse well with cold water and tap dry.

Unlike other products I used

before, it is not harsh and since the texture is very soft, it doesn’t hurt when scrubbing onto the skin especially on sensitive areas. Just one point to remember when using this product is to avoid it if your skin have an open or small cut wounds, because it can sting.

Overall, this product is at par compared to other exfoliating products that I tried and tested before, and I highly recommend it for those who wants to treat dry skin easily without spending a lot. Price is only Php 55.00 or ($1.25) on 380g pack in the market which is already good for 1 month use.

A bonne spa milk salt
    Reina Mae says :

is this okay for the face? thanks

Rach replies :

Hello Thanks for your inquiry… I know somebody who use it as part of her facial regimen once a week with good results. I personally didn’t, but there’s no harm in trying. :)

Galega says :

There isn’t any problem in using it on facial skin. It will have exfoliating effect. You should be alert about this fact and not overuse it. If you have sensitive skin then you may avoid it altogether, or use it only after doing proper skin allergy test.

quick note by anonymous :

I’ve been using it everyday is that bad?

Galega says :

Initially, it will exfoliate dead cells and pollutants from the outer layer of your skin. Afterwards, it will start to attack even healthy skin. An exfoliate product should not be used regularly.

Michelle says :

re : Overall, this product is at par compared to other exfoliating products that I tried and tested before, and I highly recommend it for those who wants to treat dry skin easily without spending a lot
    Why would you buy a body scrub that costs you when you can do a body scrub by yourself? There is alot of recipes for homemade body scrubs in youtube you can find. For example, you can put butter and sugar and a little bit of your favorite body soap that have a good smell or any kind of healthy oils and just mix it all in a little cup or something you can use and there you go. You have your own scrub :)

Galega says :

Yes, its great to make scrub at home. However, that is not possible for majority of us. That’s why we look for safe products which provides result without compromising with the health of skin.

yna says :

hi ., i have dark spots at my back .. i’ve tried different soaps but no improvement at all, until my friend introduced the A Bonne Spa Milk Salt … i just want to ask if it can help me remove or even lighten the spots .., i always wear sando just to cover my dark spots .. how long will i use the product to see any change and improvement ?? .. i’ll wait for your reply .. thankyou

Rach replies :

Hi Yna, there’s no harm in trying it out on your back, you may try and use abonne milk spa on your back for about 2 weeks to 1 month to see the initial results, your skin may be sensitive in that area so I would recommend to scrub it lightly and observe the effects.

I’m positive that it will help lighten your darks spots as this product is really good for exfoliation of dead skin cells thus makes skin smooth and fair, you may try to use abonne lightening lotion with collagen as well after bathing as these 2 products works wonders.

Though Abonne milk salt isn’t harsh on the body, I may still have to say that in any case of irritation or allergies occurs on your skin, I would suggest to discontinue using it.

That’s about it, hope this helps. Just don’t forget to write us again and let us know if it helped improve your problem areas. Have a good day.

yna says :

i will surely use abonne milk spa … )) can i use it everyday ??? do i still need to use soap after using the abonne ..??? thanks .

Hello Yna,

Wow it’s nice to know that you’ll try it. I’m glad to hear that.

We’ll as for the frequency, recommended usage is 2 to 3 times a week, I heard some use it daily, but you know it really depends on how your skin condition is and how it reacts to it. Since it will be your first time, please follow recommended usage and see how it works for you.

You may use abonne after using soap or body wash, I myself use it as a finale of my bathing routine then rinse it off. I hope it will do wonders for your skin too, same it does with mine.

Please feel free to send any feedback or questions you have in mind in my review, I will try my very best to send answers to you.

And most of all, please don’t forget to write again about your experience using it so it can also help other readers researching and wanting to try this product as well.

Best regards,
    Rach

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121071202861031/k2311a0721/7.21.10