Blackberry Storm Smart Phone  » Phones  »
  • Initially I have to confess that it took me a while to get used to the interface but now I am a chronic user of Blackberry storm because it impressed me largely
  • It is difficult for me to answer his question but what I know for sure is that if you are not a passionate gadget lover, you maybe won't like Blackberry storm

• by Awn Muhammad

I am so excited to write the review on Blackberry storm as I have the Blackberry Storm and without any doubt, I can say that this gadget is an extraordinary invention. Initially I have to confess that it took me a while to get used to the interface but now I am a chronic user of Blackberry storm because it impressed me largely.

I am having great experiences with my blackberry storm.

The phone is great to use and I soon acclimatize

with the blackberry conditions after a short period, it becomes just like PC for me as I already installed number of Applications like for navigation (Opera Mini), Facebook, YouTube, and Flickr.

Internet features of BlackBerry is marvelous, which makes me to remain online all the day, so being a professional individual it keeps me in contact with my clients through emails.

It has no WiFi, which brings greater extent of disappointment to me, but HSDPA with 7.

2 Mbps downstream and 1.

45 Mbps ...

• upstream aids me to fulfill my desires of surfing over internet and professional responsibilities.

According to me, the camera on the gadget is just OK, but since RIM has improved the operating system, it is working fine for me.

I had a colleague who inquires me what sort of person would get pleasure from this auspicious smart phone.

lover, you maybe won’t like Blackberry storm.

If you belongs to group of human beings who just wants to make calls, this is not the tool for you.

I am not trying to say that it is not good in making and receiving voice calls, because it is even better than other mobile phones I had with the inclusion of more advanced features that helps you to entertain in diverse fields of mobile technology.

Conclusion: I am ecstatic with this gadget and completely contented with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3721071202841031/k2311a0721/7.21.10