Fastum Gel anti-inflammatory
  • I trust the opinion of a professional, so I bought a tube and tried it
  • The price isn't specially expensive for this kind of product, so I think it's a good deal

• by Cal

A while ago I sprained my ankle, and at that time, the chemist recommended me this medicine called Fastum Gel, as well as to rest until my ankle would get better, of course. I trust the opinion of a professional, so I bought a tube and tried it.

This product is a gel, and it’s recommended in muscle and joint pain, as well as

inflammation cases.

The first time I used I had to apply it on the sore area, and then distribute it well with a soft massage, so the skin will absorb it more quickly.

After applying it, the sensation is really fresh in my skin, and it also has a nice lavender smell.

It worked really well for me, not only to reduce the inflammation,

• but also to reduce the pain and help me heal more quickly.

My ankle took a few days to completely heal, but since I started using Fastum Gel I really could feel it getting better, and the pain was considerably reduced.

Also, the fresh sensation is really pleasant.

The tube that contains the product has only 60 gr of it, but it lasts long,

at least in my case.

The price isn’t specially expensive for this kind of product, so I think it’s a good deal.

This product exist in pills too, but I haven’t tried them.

However, regarding the gel, I think it’s a good product that helps a lot.

I have used it in more occasions, for example with bruises, and it always helps to reduce the pain and control the inflammation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621071202771031/k2311a0721/7.21.10