Christian Dior Poison eau de toilette perfume
  • Initially I feared if my girlfriend liked the perfume, then might consult me every time she wanted to choose a new brand

• by Leviathan

Now I do understand that the human smell glands are different for everyone in this world, but there are some scents which are universally accepted as being pleasant and at times very effective certain other senses as well., invoking a plethora or reactions. Christian Dior’s Poison Eau de Toilette Perfume is one the kingpins of such scents in the perfume industry.

As a child of the eighties, I was brought up in a world I would see my mom and aunts and neighborhood ladies giggle in corners about the

reactions to this perfume by our dads and uncles, and how any party would halt if someone wore a Poison by Dior. Obviously, at that time it was categorized as a luxury item and not everyone could afford it.

Roughly around the nineties, this particular form of Poison evolved into other forms like Midnight Poison, Hypnotic Poison and Pure Poison and the original version sort of lost its thunder.

Twenty Five years down the line when I’m thankful that I’ve found stability in both my job and relationship, I realized I could ...

• afford buying something nice for someone I really care about. Quite frankly, it would be a n understatement to say that I’m not an expert in perfumes, but when it came to buying one for my girlfriend, I could only think of Poison Eau de Toilette – the original one, that comes in that black, semi see-through apple shaped bottle. The reaction I got from her was needlessly to say, more than positive. I could have easily deceived her into believing that I knew my A-Z of perfumes.

Now she wears

it at all special occasions, be it formal, romantic or casual outings. I do not know how many ladies will be reading this review, but if there’s any fellow bloke out there looking to surprise a special lady with a perfume, I’d say – ‘Brother, go for Poison’. Initially I feared if my girlfriend liked the perfume, then might consult me every time she wanted to choose a new brand. Luckily, this one is so good she hasn’t wanted a new brand. Seriously, it’s not just a perfume, it’s a lifestyle.

Christian Dior Poison eau de toilette perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5621071202630931/k2311a0721/7.21.10