Glimpse Skin Care  » Cosmetics  »
  • My life has drastically changed since I found out about four, wonderful products
  • Rosacea is a vascular problem which made my face flush
  • I highly recommend Glimpse Skin Care for problem or normal skin especially because it contains safe ingredients and XanGo has pledged to do no harm

• by Amanda Lynn

My life has drastically changed since I found out about four, wonderful products. The dermatologist told me I had rosacea 12 years ago. Before age 43 I never had any major problems with my skin. Gradually my forehead, nose, cheeks, chin, and part of my neck began turning bright red almost constantly. Patches of red, pimply bumps would break out in those areas as well. Rosacea is a vascular problem which made my face flush. It was out of control.

No one knows what causes rosacea, but I found most products that touched my face would aggravate the problem. All the doctors, naturopaths, homeopaths, and dermatologists I visited didn’t know the answer to my dilemma, but I never gave up.

Every product I purchased to improve my skin or at least cover up the blemishes and redness was full of toxic ingredients which harmed my skin even more. I was unaware of this at the time. My dermatologist prescribed drugs which made it worse because the ingredients were not safe and produced unwanted side effects. I ended up throwing them away, and

told myself I would never use drugs again unless I knew they wouldn’t hurt me. I began a long journey searching for a natural way to improve my skin.

In the month of September 2008 I had another breakout of rosacea due to a new product I had tried. By now I had stopped using cleanser on my skin because it made things worse. I would use my hands and warm water to wash my face and that was it. I was feeling desperate when I heard a new skin care line had been developed that was safe and toxin free. It would be available the very next month produced by the company, XanGo. I had bought other products from this company which were highly effective. I was eager to try their latest one.

On 10-28-08 I received my Glimpse order which was called System I for Normal to Dry Skin. All four products contain mangosteen infused water as their first ingredient. The more I researched the mangosteen fruit the more I was convinced this is what makes their skin care unique.

Excitedly,

• at 2:00 pm I cleansed my face with Glimpse Creamy Cleanser which XanGo says draws out dirt and makeup while soothing skin and calming the signs of inflammation. Boy, I needed that for sure. My face felt soft and clean after applying it. I waited a little bit. No terrible reaction; so far, so good.

Next I used the Glimpse Toner spray which is said to restore the skin’s PH plus more benefits. I felt a little stinging and then my face began turning bright red on the rosacea areas. I was a little worried. I later found out this was due to an increase in oxygen to my tissue and as my skin adjusted it would stop. That is exactly what happened. This reaction is rare and it never occurred again.

I gently rubbed in the Glimpse Serum which the brochure says has 30 times the antioxidant activity than that of green tea, and it was developed to remind skin cells to behave young again.

Lastly, I put on the Glimpse Moisturizing Cream and the stinging stopped. My

face felt good and I could feel something happening on my skin. Each product is fragrance free with a very light, natural, pleasant scent. I took pictures of myself before and after applying Glimpse to show my husband later. By 3:15 pm that same day my face was glowing! It looked beautiful without makeup! The redness was completely gone from the Toner. I had finally found the answer I had been looking for all these years. My skin has looked better than normal ever since. My husband said, “It looks like young skin again.”

I have had no flushing and pimples are a rarity since beginning these fantastic products. It is hard to believe how drastically my life has changed for the better. I don’t have to hide in my home anymore. I’m grateful to XanGo for creating what they call, “Topical Skin Nutrition.” For the past year and a half I have felt pretty once again.

I highly recommend Glimpse Skin Care for problem or normal skin especially because it contains safe ingredients and XanGo has pledged to do no harm.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121071202540931/k2311a0721/7.21.10