HP Photosmart R927 Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • The camera produced some good images in the dark as the flash was strong, I usually enjoy taking pictures of myself in the dark so the flash would make my eyes look of a lighter shade, weird I know
  • Pictures taken outdoors of scenery etc were not always the best, the camera was suitable for in-door use
  • I would recommend the camera to those who do not want to take professional pictures and just need a camera for in-door family pictures
  • The images were not absolutely absurd outdoors but I believe it did a better job inside

• by RealSmart

HP Photosmart R927 Digital Camera

I recently bought a new digital camera, the HP Photosmart R927. I already had a camera but I was fed up of having to take the same shot more than once because the image will come out blurred.

The HP Photosmart r927 digital camera has a 8megapixel, 3x optical zoom lens, or such excellent quality the camera is very reasonably priced. I liked the packing and the camera itself. It was a metallic frame with a large LCD, this managed to impress me.

Other factors that advantageous was the

rechargable battery, this means that I could stop having to spend on batteries every week and the long battery life meant I could take a high amount of pictures without the battery life running out.

The instructions manual with the camera was extremely helpful, I felt the camera was targeted to those who no nothing about photography, which was a sigh of relief as most companies expect the buyer to know how to use the camera and get quality pictures, however, this is not always the case, I’m not a very hi ...

• tech type of a person and sometimes find it difficult to operate such gadgets.

The camera produced some good images in the dark as the flash was strong, I usually enjoy taking pictures of myself in the dark so the flash would make my eyes look of a lighter shade, weird I know. The image quality was good in the dark as well as acceptable during the day.

The negative factors of the camera were; the camera would take time to snap pictures, it was not good at taking images of moving objects, this

was a disappointment. I took pictures of a horse race and the images were unclear. Pictures taken outdoors of scenery etc were not always the best, the camera was suitable for in-door use.

I would recommend the camera to those who do not want to take professional pictures and just need a camera for in-door family pictures. The images were not absolutely absurd outdoors but I believe it did a better job inside. The camera is inexpensive and was suitable for someone like myself who doesn’t know much about cameras I’m just an average buyer.

HP Photosmart R927 Digital Camera

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4321071202510931/k2311a0721/7.21.10