Exact Eyelights Mascara by CoverGirl  » Cosmetics  »
  • The brush is also conveniently shaped, preventing the mascara from getting on your eyelids, that's one problem I've had with almost all my previous mascaras
  • I would recommend the mascara to those who need it for everyday use such as for work etc. but if you're looking for mascara that would give your eyelashes intensity and volume, this is not for you
  • The packaging and price is also impressive, I believe the mascara is worth it's very reasonable price

• by Leviathan

Exact Eyelights Mascara by CoverGirl

I picked up the Exact Eyelights Mascara by CoverGirl at my local drugstore, the cheap price was eye-catching and forced me to turn back and add the mascara to my shopping basket. There is also a wide range of colors of mascara available to suit your eye color. I went for the brown as my eye color is hazel. Fortunately the mascara has failed to disappoint me but it hasn’t completely satisfied me either. The Exact Eyelight Masacara by CoverGirl is full of pros and cons.

The Exact Eyelights Mascara by CoverGirl is suitable for everyday use, as

it has a liquidy texture it can be applied quickly and it is a savior if your in a rush but it is not suitable for evening wear, it did not give my eyelashes an intense, curled look, that was a bit of a disappointment as I wore it for a party on a weekend out, I wanted my eyes to look dramatic. It didn’t do much for my eyes and it certainly didn’t make my hazel eyes look of a lighter shade, which was what I wanted and the reason why I had purchased the mascara.

For formal day wear this ...

• mascara is the ideal choice, it adds length to your eyelashes and spaces them out and no one can even tell that you’ve applied any mascara, which for me is a positive aspect of the mascara; it gave my eyes a completely natural look.

The mascara does not easily smudge and end up making you look like a raccoon, it stays on for pretty much the whole day, I wear it to work and back, it’s just as perfect in the afternoon as it was in the morning when I applied it. The mascara is not clumpy, which is also an advantage as

i hate mascaras which leave lumps on my eyelashes, they can sometimes be impossible to remove if you’re running late and need to leave quickly. The brush is also conveniently shaped, preventing the mascara from getting on your eyelids, that’s one problem I’ve had with almost all my previous mascaras.

I would recommend the mascara to those who need it for everyday use such as for work etc. but if you’re looking for mascara that would give your eyelashes intensity and volume, this is not for you. The packaging and price is also impressive, I believe the mascara is worth it’s very reasonable price.

Exact Eyelights Mascara by CoverGirl

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121071202470931/k2311a0721/7.21.10