Classic Word Games- Facebook Game  » Games  »
2.0
  • On a lot of my free time I like to play online games on facebook
  • I also like to play word games and puzzles so that is why I decided to play Classic Word Games, which is a facebook application that you can play if you have a facebook account
  • When I started to play it wasn't at all what I thought it would be like
  • It was quite and boring from the other games I usually play on facebook
  • So if you love to play word puzzle games and scramble, then you would probably like t his game but like me I love those kinds of games but didn't have interest in this one

• by Micole

On a lot of my free time I like to play online games on facebook. I also like to play word games and puzzles so that is why I decided to play Classic Word Games, which is a facebook application that you can play if you have a facebook account. When I started to play it wasn’t at all what I thought it would be like. It felt like a little kids game and they made it more of a school

atmosphere rather than a regular game. I do like to play different types of word games and puzzles but this is not at all the kind of word game I was thinking of. It was quite and boring from the other games I usually play on facebook.

This game however has several different word games all in one. You can pick which one you want to play and get points for all the correct answers that you do. If you have friends ...

• that participate then you can try to beat their score as well and compete against them. It can be fun for the younger crowded like middle school age but it wasn’t the game for me, so I since then stop playing it and stuck with other games on facebook because I was not really having fun playing the game and would usually get bored and tired of it.

So if you love to play word puzzle games and scramble, then you would

probably like t his game but like me I love those kinds of games but didn’t have interest in this one. So I suggest you give it a try to see. The navigation throughout the game is fairly easy and they do teach the ways to play so your not stuck guessing. So I did check it out for a bit to see if I can into it but I guess for me I would rather play the word games out of the book.

quick note by anonymous :

just want to play the game to many this that

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2821071202370931/k2311a0721/7.21.10