Dove Pro Age Styling Foam  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is less than half its normal price so I thought it wouldn't hurt to buy it and at least try it out
  • The first time I tried Dove Pro Age Styling Foam I was impressed by how easy it was to get the styling foam or mousse out of the container
  • I am sold on Dove Pro Age Styling Foam and recommend it to women of all ages who have curly hair

• by Melissa Glenn

I needed a new hair mousse to give my hair thick bouncy curls for the summer and a lady at the drug store suggested I try Dove Pro Age Styling Foam. I was hesitant at first, as the Pro Age line of hair care products is designed for women over 50 and I am only in my 30’s. The Drug store Clerk told me that the only difference in this hair mousse product is

that it does indeed contain more vitamins for your hair, and that women of all ages can benefit from this Dove product.

Dove Pro Age Styling Foam was on sale for just $2 Canadian plus tax. This is less than half its normal price so I thought it wouldn’t hurt to buy it and at least try it out. This looks like a classy product, the 198gram can is a deep burgundy with soft grey lettering and of course a white dove on the front. The back of the bottle said this product would not ‘weigh my hair down’ and when I read the ingredients I did indeed find that it contained no alcohol which is often added to hair care products but ends up drying out your hair. I had high hopes for this hair mousse.

The first time I tried Dove Pro Age Styling Foam I was impressed ...

• Dove Pro Age Styling Foam
      by how easy it was to get the styling foam or mousse out of the container. The cap worked easily and quickly and I got a thick mousse in my hand. It was easy to distribute through my long hair and I didn’t get any tingling or burning which meant there were not too many chemicals. Even better this Pro Age Styling Foam did give me great springy curls that lasted all day despite
      the over 30 degree temperature and the record breaking humidity.

I am sold on Dove Pro Age Styling Foam and recommend it to women of all ages who have curly hair. You will get great curls and your hair like mine will feel really soft from repeated usings. Even better, I developed a rich thick shine on my hair from all the Vitamins this styling foam contained. This is a fabulous product, thank you Dove.

Keisha says :

re : This is less than half its normal price so I thought it wouldn’t hurt to buy it and at least try it out
I agree because trying new things is good because you might end up loving it

Lethabo says :

I have searched it in stores but it’s seems like its it’s currently unavailable

Judy Derby says :

You can still order it online, but I would check with Dove’s website if possible, because Amazon is charging over $ 15 for this product, when the review said she got it for $ 2 Canadian. I live in the states, and I think our Dollar Store has it cheaper than Amazon. Hope you find the product you’re looking for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121071202330931/k2311a0721/7.21.10