Acer Aspire 3680 Notebook  » Computers  »
Missouri
  • I know laptop speakers aren't usually good, but these are terrible
  • The $349.99 price was amazing for what you get, but like what I said, it doesn't compare to an Alienware or Sony Vaio

• by Erickeener123

The Acer Aspire 3680 Notebook is a great laptop. It has some room for improvement, but you get a lot for the price. We liked the first one we got so much, we went back and got 2 more for a total of 3. We like that the processor is pretty fast and gets all basic task done quickly.

It also did good on all of our business. Gaming was okay but the processor couldn’t handle some of the more complex games. We liked the screen, it was good for watching movies on the go.

We also liked how thin it is. It makes it more portable and easier to carry, It doesn’t weigh a lot either. Ours has an Intel Celeron 1.

86 GHz processor and 2 GB of RAM. This was plenty to get the simple tasks done and business too. The 80 GB hard drive stores a lot.

I barely use half of it. The Windows Vista was very nice as well. The only thing I would change, it the speakers.

I know laptop ...

• Acer Aspire 3680 Notebook
      speakers aren’t usually good, but these are terrible. They are only a normal talking level at full blast. But besides that, the computer is awesome.

I would recommend this computer if: you need to do easy basic tasks, and small business tasks. I would NOT recommend this computer if: you want to play a lot of games, hold more

than 80 GB of files and programs, you want good sound. But to finish it off, I do like this Acer a lot.

That is why we got 3 of them. The $349. 99 price was amazing for what you get, but like what I said, it doesn’t compare to an Alienware or Sony Vaio.

But it’s still a great computer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1921071202020831/k2311a0721/7.21.10