World Of Color Show (Disneyland California Adventure)  » Entertainment  »
  • I got to see the show recently, and let me tell you, it is an amazing experience
  • The 27 minute show takes us through a great amount of Disney stories and movies, and is accompanied by what I think is an amazing piece of music
  • If you are heading to Disneyland anytime soon, I greatly recommend you get some seats for this show

• by SNJBx

In the summer of 2010, Disneyland Resort launched it’s newest show: World Of Color. This show is currently playing at Paradise Pier in Disney’s California Adventure Park, located directly across from the beloved Disneyland. I got to see the show recently, and let me tell you, it is an amazing experience.

Imagine the Bellagio (Las Vegas) water show, and combine it with the magic of Disney. This is the feeling that I

get from World Of Color. Disney has created a new water spectacular, completed with lights, lasers, holograms, and even fire (on top of water!). The 27 minute show takes us through a great amount of Disney stories and movies, and is accompanied by what I think is an amazing piece of music. You have all the classics in there, such as Toy Story, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Fantasia, Finding Nemo, and ...

• even some newer ones, such as Up and Wall-E. The show is just amazing and so enjoyable. Words cannot describe what a great spectacular it is.

If you are heading to Disneyland anytime soon, I greatly recommend you get some seats for this show. The seats are limited, so make sure you can get there early to reserve a spot! If you get there early to reserve a spot, they even

have a little pre-show for your entertainment so you won’t feel like you’re wasting your time waiting for the show. And let me tell you, your time is not being wasted! They even have dining options that include a ticket to the show. If you do end up watching World Of Color, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did! And just a warning: You might get wet! (:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5921071201990831/k2311a0721/7.21.10