2009 Honda Pilot  » Cars  »
  • Also, the MPG isn't that great, but for a car of this size, I don't think it's too bad either
  • If you're looking for a car that is pretty spacious and can sit a large amount of people, I would recommend you go to your nearest Honda dealer and try testing one out

• by SNJBx

I wanted a Honda Pilot for the longest time. I was looking into buying the 2008 model and went to numerous dealers to find it, until I saw the 2009 model. Honda had given the Pilot a whole new look. For me, the car had a more tough, masculine feel. I quickly changed my mind and purchased the 2009 Honda Pilot.

The Honda Pilot can fit 8 people, and is very spacious. I usually only drive the car alone and sometimes, it might seem a little too

big, especially when I’m in a tight spot. Sometimes it’s hard to find parking spaces that are safe for the car, because some spaces are just too small. However, I quickly got used to the size of the car after driving it for a while. My family and I go on a few trips once in a while and it can easily fit whatever we need. It can easily fit 7 people (including 2 carseats) and a stroller for 2 children, and still have some room ...

• left over! The control of the car is very nice too, but I have been driving Honda cars for a while now, and might be a little biased.

There are some things about the car that can be improved, but nothing too drastic. The glove compartment has a weird feel when I try to open it sometimes, as if I’m trying to pry open a locked drawer. But after a quick snap, it opens easily. The storage compartment in the middle is very nice, but sometimes, the

dividers between sections come off too easily for my taste. Also, the MPG isn’t that great, but for a car of this size, I don’t think it’s too bad either. Other than those little problems, there’s not much that I can bash this car on.

If you’re looking for a car that is pretty spacious and can sit a large amount of people, I would recommend you go to your nearest Honda dealer and try testing one out! I did, and I was really happy with my decision.

2009 Honda Pilot

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 921071201980831/k2311a0721/7.21.10