Roger Wheeler State Beach or Sand Hill Cove, Narragansett, RI  » Travel  »
100 Sand Hill Cove Road, Narragansett, Rhode Island 02882
  • The cost to enter the park is quite affordable and one of the best my family and I have paid to get into such a nice beach area
  • My husband and I enjoyed the laid back feel of the beach and the relaxing atmosphere
  • The day we spent on the Beach was amazing we made so many family memories making sandcastles, jumping in the waves, and sunbathing
  • The facilities were clean and within a convenient proximity to the beach

• by DreamsOfRuby

My family recently made their first trip to Roger Wheeler State Beach or Sand Hill Cove, Narragansett, RI. The trip was well worth it and the location was absolutely beautiful, well worth the drive to get there. The cost to enter the park is quite affordable and one of the best my family and I have paid to get into such a nice beach area.

My children loved the soft sand and the rush of the waters waves on their feet. My husband and I enjoyed the laid

back feel of the beach and the relaxing atmosphere. The beach was not overly crowded but not deserted either there were other children for ours to play with which they really enjoyed.

The day we spent on the Beach was amazing we made so many family memories making sandcastles, jumping in the waves, and sunbathing. The Rhode Island Air was crisp and warm with a cool breeze making it a perfect temperature. My four year old daughter loved the sand she said it was the best for making sandcastles.

• My ten year old daughter and eleven year old son enjoyed searching the beach for shells and even spotted some hermit crabs along the way.

The facilities were clean and within a convenient proximity to the beach. Everything appeared to be in adequate repair and clean. The showers were easy to use and private enough I felt comfortable rinsing off in them.

The availability of a life guard was a huge relief for my husband and I. Even though we try our best to keep our eyes on

our three children at all times it makes me feel a lot better knowing a trained life guard is on duty in case an emergency occurs.

My family can not wait to make another trip back to Roger Wheeler State Beach or Sand Hill Cove, Narragansett, RI on our next family vacation. Thinking back it was one of our best trips and most relaxing beach vacations. So if you are looking to step back and enjoy you summer head to Rhode Island and put your toes in the sand.

Roger Wheeler State Beach or Sand Hill Cove, Narragansett, RI

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3821071201770831/k2311a0721/7.21.10