Abercrombie & Fitch Women’s Madison Jeans
  • In my opinion, A&F's Madison jeans are one of the best fitting and flattering jeans in the line
  • This is why I like Abercrombie jeans better than Hollister jeans in general, since they are sexy yet not unnecessarily revealing
  • I have the jeans in a dark indigo wash, which I think also has the effect of making your legs look thinner

• by Linden

In my opinion, A&F’s Madison jeans are one of the best fitting and flattering jeans in the line. It is low-rise with a moderate flare leg.

Although it is low-rise, it’s not too low like Hollister jeans where your butt-crack shows when you sit down. This is why I like Abercrombie jeans better than Hollister jeans in general, since they are sexy yet not unnecessarily revealing. The fit is quite tight, like

most Abercrombie clothing, and greatly defines your curves. The overall fit also has the effect of making your legs look longer and skinnier, especially if you choose the right length so that it is slightly longer than your legs. I have the jeans in a dark indigo wash, which I think also has the effect of making your legs look thinner.

When buying the jeans and choosing your size, I would suggest ...

• trying them on and picking a size that is slightly tighter on you than you would normally like (and keep in mind that Abercrombie jeans are designed to fit quite tightly), since they would eventually stretch out and you don’t want them to become loose and baggy. Also, don’t get them too short, because Abercrombie jeans are meant to be worn a little longer and trail a little on the floor, which
        also makes your legs look longer. I would suggest getting them 1.5 to 2 inches longer than your actual inseam. The jeans come in Short, Regular, and Long, although I am unsure of the exact inseam measurements, so you’d have to go try them on to see.

Overall, I would suggest Abercrombie Madison jeans as an affordable and cute pair of jeans for everyday casual wear. They are relatively comfortable and goes with almost anything.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5521071201760831/k2311a0721/7.21.10