Tylenol Medicine  » Medicine  »
1.5
  • In addition, there is strong medical advice that the best thing to do for a headache is to just sit through it, and wait it out
  • If I die because I'm trying to avoid a headache, yeah, I don't think that that's worth it
  • My whole message, is try to avoid it, please

• by Forest Gump

Tylenol, everyone has used it many times in their lives, but I, personally, hate using it. My reasons why? First off the taste.

Usually, it is in the its usual minty taste and it feels like I’m drinking pure mouthwash.

Disgusting.

and wait it out.

However, I have more reasons why you shouldn’t use Tylenol.

Do any of you remember the recall for Tylenol a couple years back? Honestly, I stop using things after they are recalled, and I stopped giving my trust to Tylenol now.

If I die because I’m trying to avoid a headache, yeah, I don’t think that that’s worth it.

...

• In addition, another reason why I don’t leave Tylenol in the house is because whenever I’m hungover, I always want something to end the pain, and (obviously) when you are hungover you can’t think straight.

For all of you that keep Tylenol in the house, do not drink it while you are hungover.

It’s absolutely catastrophic as to what it does to your

body.

You may not feel it when you are drinking it but Tylenol absolutely destroys your liver.

It just takes it apart, and may lead to liver failure when you are older.

My whole message, is try to avoid it, please? Honestly, if you drink it while you are hungover, you may be pleased with your headache going away but there are more adverse effects to the medicine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621071201740831/k2311a0721/7.21.10