She’s Out of My League (2010) movie  » Movies  »
  • So I jumped right on into this one hoping for the best
  • I found this movie to actually be hilarious

• by Carter Horton

I meant to go see this movie in theaters but never got around to it so I was excited that I finally got in on my netflix ready to go. So I jumped right on into this one hoping for the best.

So the premise of this movie is just hilarious

from the start. This one guy who is a nobody not attractive, drives a neo and works at an aiport some how goes on a date with this stunning women who usually dates superstars. His friends think this is all a big joke and can’t believe it. This whole thing is just astonishing and people don’t really no how to react to it. The whole movie pretty much is based around other peoples wonders about their relationship.

I found this movie to actually be hilarious. I could see alot of people having doubts about it but the cast really made this movie ...

• She's Out of My League (2010) movie
      better than it should have been You can tell there was alot of improve and strong performances from people you would not expect such as the main characters ex gf and his brother played some starring hilarious roles. It reminds me of a Apatow movie but I say that about every
      comedy but this one really does, it has funny people that make the plot on its own funny. Overall loved it I would say any teenager would like this movie. Not really meant for younger kids but I do believe that older people will probably also appreciate this movie, not much story but its funny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1121071201620831/k2311a0721/7.21.10