Atkins Diet Program  » Health  »
0.5
  • I thought it was just a coincidence and tried the diet again a few weeks later, and again I could not make it through the first day
  • I don't know if it's because I am a fruit and vegetable type of person as opposed to a meat and potatos type, but I would definitely recommend that anyone considering Atkins approach it with caution

• by reviewqueenb
      After doing a great deal of online research, talking with other dieters, and even reading part of Dr. Atkins’ book on his diet plan, I have to say that this did not seem like a healthy approach to dieting.

After only one day on my first attempt, I felt nauseous.

I thought it was just a coincidence and tried the diet again

a few weeks later, and again I could not make it through the first day.

I really feel that I am very educated on the plan and how it is supposed to work, and my knowledge still could not bring me an explanation as to why the program was making me so sick.

I tried one more time, and this time I ...

• felt dizzy and nauseous to the point that I really felt like the diet plan might be dangerous.

I can cerainly understand why there has been an uproar about the risks associated with such a high protein diet.

I felt like a caveman with all of the meat I was required to eat.

I don’t know if it’s because I am a

“fruit and vegetable” type of person as opposed to a “meat and potatos” type, but I would definitely recommend that anyone considering Atkins approach it with caution.

It’s worked for some, but I have serious doubts about whether or not this type of diet is healthy.

For heaven’s sake, it made me extremely sick three times! Try it at your own risk.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341901120150631/k2311a0119/1.19.07