AeroPress Coffee Expresso  » Housewares  »
  • And she also know that I like to drink good coffee
  • Because I know that I can make great coffee my self in the house by using this Aeropress Coffee Espresso

• by putjekram

Thanks to my mother that gave me this great equipment for my birthday gift. She know that I love coffee so much. I am addicted to coffee. And she also know that I like to drink good coffee. That’s why she bought me this AeroPress Coffee and Espresso.

By using this tool, I can get the fresh real flavor of the coffee beans/powder that I would like to drink every

morning. What I like from this machine is that I don’t need to wait so long to make my great coffee. It will only take a little time to prepare my coffee with the coffee press. So, even if I have to hurry to go somewhere, I would still able to prepare my coffee for at least one cup of great coffee before I leave the house. That’s the great ...

• part of it!

I’ve been using this machine for few months now, and so far I don’t have any complaint about it. I got micro-filter for free inside the package as well. So for sometimes, I have no worries about how to get the filter for this machine. But for sure, it will not be so difficult to find one if I need it in the future.

Since I have this machine,

I go to the coffee shop less than before. Why? Because I know that I can make great coffee my self in the house by using this Aeropress Coffee Espresso.

It is easy to clean as well. So it also safe you time. Some coffee maker or coffee machine gave me a hard time to clean the rest over of the coffee. But not with this product. Very happy and satisfied.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321071201480731/k2311a0721/7.21.10