Holiday Inn Resort Batam  » Travel  »
Waterfront City, 29422, Indonesia
  • Returning from a trip of Indonesia and Singapore, I must say that the best part was where I and my family stayed
  • With such hospitability, warmth and cordiality, this hotel proved to be truly an experience in itself
  • Being unmistakably a fabulous hotel, I am certain I would recommend Holiday Inn Resort Batam to everybody visiting Indonesia

• by RealSmart

Returning from a trip of Indonesia and Singapore, I must say that the best part was where I and my family stayed. Holiday Inn Resort Batam in Waterfront City in Indonesia is a brilliant place to stay at. With Singapore reachable via a ferry ride, and the hotel being very nearby to the ferry terminal, it was an immense pleasure to roam around and explore the cities and streets of Indonesia and return with equal excitement to Holiday Inn Resort Batam, and to its rich foliage which soothed our tired souls and rejuvenated them.

I

would say the staff of the hotel is more than just excellent, with everyone being extremely supportive, courteous and well-mannered. With such hospitability, warmth and cordiality, this hotel proved to be truly an experience in itself.

During the days when we would return early to the hotel, we revelled in the ultimate spas that the hotel boasts of, which, personally speaking, was the best thing the hotel had to offer. The Tea Tree Spa is the most revitalizing spa I have ever experienced.

I couldn’t believe that I felt like I was in Bali, and ...

• was getting myself an original Balinese massage done. Even though my trip was a non-business one, I had some secondary business issues in my mind, which required facilities.

The Resort Batam surprised me once again by facilitating all my chores, from providing me with a PC with internet to doing printing of my documents and couriers. Apart from its location being absolutely favourable, my kids loved the Waterfront City Recreational and Water Sport Centre, which is situated nearby, and they would daily insist on going there.

Something which I shouldn’t miss to mention is

the Terrace Cafe at the hotel. An exquisite restaurant where our family had our first experience of seeing the chef prepare our food was truly unforgettable.

I would usually spend my mornings in the swimming pool, followed by breakfast at one of the hotel’s delightful restaurants only. My family adored the ambience of the Holiday Inn Batam, and gradually, all the impressive remarks that I had heard prior to my stay stunningly turned to be true.

Being unmistakably a fabulous hotel, I am certain I would recommend Holiday Inn Resort Batam to everybody visiting Indonesia.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3821071201450731/k2311a0721/7.21.10