Bose Lifestyle 48 DVD Home Entertainment System  » Electronics  »
  • This is one which I bought from Bose website
  • It gave me an experience that I was in a theatre
  • The cost of my home theatre system was 3600 dollars
  • Though I paid a huge amount to buy this, I never felt guilty because of its performance
  • I suggest my friends to buy Bose life style 48 DVD home entertainment system

• by DreamsOfRuby

Bose is a company in India .It is very famous for home products. The products are of very high Quality. I always buy all my home products from Bose store though they are costly. This is because of the quality. The Company had achieved good name within a short span of time because of the quality products they sell to the customers. Bose life style 48 DVD home entertainment system is a very good product. This is one which I bought from Bose website. This is working well with a good sound.

The sound is very incredible which I ever heard.

After booking the product I have waited for almost 3 days for the delivery of the product. This is the product which I have purchased with great interest because I am very crazy about listening to music and watching movies. This interest made me to buy this product. The Bose life style 48 DVD home entertainment system consists of a DVD player with a remote controller, 6 speakers, and one whooper. The system can be connected to a system or a television.

I was ...

• very excited about this product. I was so crazy about this product that I have decided the place where to keep it like where to arrange the 6 speakers and where to place the DVD before its delivery. In order to get a good sound clarity the environment or the room in which the system is placed is considered.

After the delivery of the product, I was amazed by seeing the performance of the home entertainment system. It gave me an experience that I was in a theatre. The sound quality is really

fantastic. Even the picture quality is awesome. The sound quality was so incredible that it even crossed my expectations.

The instructions were very clearly mentioned in the instruction guide, it was very easy to understand. The cost of my home theatre system was 3600 dollars. Though I paid a huge amount to buy this, I never felt guilty because of its performance .The speakers are portable; we can place according to our convenient. I am very happy with this product. I suggest my friends to buy Bose life style 48 DVD home entertainment system.

Bose Lifestyle 48 DVD Home Entertainment System

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1621071201440731/k2311a0721/7.21.10