Crayola Twistable Pencils  » Other  »
  • I bought several sets of Crayola Twistables last week
  • I like Crayola Twistables because it has made the life of the students easier and fun

• by Alex_29

My niece and nephews are really into Crayola Twistables. These are pencils that doesn’t need sharpening. The color of the pencil is the same with the ordinary or regular pencil. However, when you look at it closely and when you touch it, it’s not made of wood. It’s more of a plastic made pencil.

I bought several sets of Crayola Twistables last week. A set

has three pencils. I tried to use one to find out if it’s really good. It writes like an ordinary pencil and the size is also the same with the regular once. So, there’s no much difference when I used it. However, the great thing is that when it’s already dull, all you need is twist the end and you’re ready to write again. So,

• you no longer need a sharpener and you can prevent the garbage that you usually get when sharpening. And sometimes, if there’s no sharpener, we tend to use blade or the worst would be a knife just to sharpen the leads, which can be very dangerous. Another great thing about this Crayola Twistables is that it has its own eraser. So, it’s really like our
        regular pencil. There are already fake twistables. My niece said that it doesn’t have an eraser.

I like Crayola Twistables because it has made the life of the students easier and fun. The leads are also strong that it doesn’t easily break. So, I think it can also last long. It costs almost 50 pesos a set, which is not really expensive because there are already three pencils inside.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1221071201420731/k2311a0721/7.21.10