Jack & Jill Pretzels Chocolate Sticks  » Food  »
  • It's a food snack that I enjoy eating whatever it is that I'm doing

• by Alex_29

Chocolate has always been one of my favorite foods. I’ve already tasted Jack & Jill Pretzels ever since I was a child, and I still still it until now. It’s just a cheap chocolate stick pretzel, but it’s very good. I like it when it’s cold. So, every time I buy Jack & Jill Pretzels, I put it in the fridge first before eating.

The chocolate sticks are just a bite size but you can really taste the chocolate, and it’s not too sweet.

Jack & Jill Pretzels is something that people of different ages would love. It’s a food snack that I enjoy eating whatever it is that I’m doing. I’d eat it while watching TV, surfing the net, reading a book, or just lying in bed doing ...

• nothing. The chocolate doesn’t stick on my fingers, especially when it’s from the fridge. I can also taste the biscuit sticks inside the chocolate. They really blends well.

This is a food snack that kids would really appreciate. I usually buy boxes of Jack & Jill Pretzels for my niece and nephews, and they really love it. It’s my way to let them rest for

a while after letting them run and play especially during the weekends. They also love eating chocolate pretzels with their milk. Since the chocolate pretzels has a box, even if you put it inside a bag, the pretzels inside will not break into pieces.

Good chocolate food doesn’t really need to be expensive. Jack & Jill is one of the inexpensive ones that chocolate lovers would enjoy.

Japheth says :

I love to eat this one while I was on a long trip. The crunchy sensation in your mouth is so satisfying and the chocolate melts is so delicious.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721071201410731/k2311a0721/7.21.10