Sennheiser PX100 Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • I am definitely included in this category
  • Therefore I eventually ended up buying these headphones though I thought that the quality would have been compromised due to its cheap availability
  • The packing of Sennheiser PX100 Headphones is very convenient as the headphones can be easily folded into the case to enable protection and ease of carrying them around
  • I bought my own Sennheiser PX100 Headphones a little time back but I have a feeling that they wouldn't part with me soon enough
  • This is a trivial concern though and I think band adjustment isn't that important after all as it doesn't have any effect on the sound quality

• by Leviathan

Sennheiser PX100 Headphones

Sennheiser’s handy headphones PX100 are new in the list of up-beat headphones. The invention of these headphones is aimed specifically to all those music freaks that are in search of the perfect blend of finest voice quality together with trivial weight without compromising on portability. I am definitely included in this category. Therefore I eventually ended up buying these headphones though I thought that the quality would have been compromised due to its cheap availability. This didn’t prove to be true.

These hi-fi mini headphones are a real wonder and I must state they

are a must-have if they are available for about $20 or close. I personally bought them for $20 at a sale price. The packing of Sennheiser PX100 Headphones is very convenient as the headphones can be easily folded into the case to enable protection and ease of carrying them around. The wire though is very fragile and long which requires extra time for folding it every time after use.

These gems surely stand out from the rest when it comes to quality at low price. Plus the voice is very in depth and surround with a whooping sound that is ...

• capable of bursting the little headphones. But fortunately enough the headphones remain intact and last for a long time even if listened at a full volume. I bought my own Sennheiser PX100 Headphones a little time back but I have a feeling that they wouldn’t part with me soon enough.

I always have a preference for earphones that provide me with the ease of use. These in-bud earphones enable me to listen to music at a stretch without causing my ear buds to swell, irritate or turn red for that matter! Also the headphones stay plugged in my ears and

I do not have the need to re-do the act of pushing them in time and time again.

Generally speaking I am quite satisfied with these headphones but the only disadvantage that I had to deal with is that the head band has to be adjusted in a certain way that the band tightens and opens with a click. The repetition of this process led to a decline in the functionality of band adjustment. This is a trivial concern though and I think band adjustment isn’t that important after all as it doesn’t have any effect on the sound quality.

Sennheiser PX100 Headphones

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1621071201200731/k2311a0721/7.21.10