Sauve 24 Hour Protection Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • The only problem I have with the deodorant so far is it only last for 6 hours
  • I wouldn’t recommend this deodorant to someone who sweats a lot because it wouldn’t work well
  • For mild body sweat like mine it works okay, but not the best like I said

• by Soleil Robins

I have recently been trying Suave 24 Hour Protection Invisible Solid Powder Deodorant. It has a little powdery scent to it that I personally like, and it goes on smoothly. However, it doesn’t last 24 hours like it suppose too.

The way I have been applying the deodorant is right underneath my arms in the morning after a shower. But I end up finding I apply it in

the afternoon as well, and especially on a hot day. The deodorant is a solid deodorant stick and it doesn’t leave any white residue underneath my arms or shirt when I use it which is really nice. Especially when I am going out and do want to be worrying about deodorant marks on my clothing. I hate that. This deodorant is really invisible.

The only problem I have with the deodorant so far is it only last for 6 hours. After that I find I reapply it underneath my arms 2 to 3 times extra throughout the day to keep them from smelling and becoming all sweaty. I wouldn’t recommend this deodorant to someone who sweats a lot because it wouldn’t work well. If you don’t sweaty much at all this would be the perfect deodorant ...

• Sauve 24 Hour Protection Deodorant
      to use because it is light and fresh and will keep you fresh throughout the day. For mild body sweat like mine it works okay, but not the best like I said.

Other thing you do not want too do when wearing this deodorant is applying it to freshly shaved underarms. I did this and it burned like crazy. I have never really has this problem with a

deodorant until now. If you do need to apply it after you shave wait an hour or two. Do not put it on shaved skin at all because you will not only end up with stinging, but you will also end up with red bumps. So, simply don’t do it.

Other than that I would this is an okay deodorant. Not the best, but simply okay for light body odors.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121071201150731/k2311a0721/7.21.10