C-lium Fibre (Natural Food Supplement)  » Health  »
  • I found this product while I was doing my grocery shopping, after reading the packaging carefully, I decided to buy and try it out, at first I preferred to buy the loose psyllium fibre over the capsuled form
  • It makes the throat dry afterwards, this I believe is one of the disadvantage but can be solved by drinking lots of water throughout the day
  • I bought C-lium capsule form the second time and it is much more easy to consume

• by Rach

Over the past years, I’ve always been suffering on irregular bowel movement. Feeling less energetic, restlessness, lightheaded and having bloated stomach are the most common problems I encounter because of constipation.

It’s a good thing to know that there are lots of products being available in the market today that can help ease digestion right away. Those laxative pills, slimming teas and

among many others I’ve tried and tested before, but what tops my list is C-lium fibre, this product is a 100% natural food supplement, it is a soluble fiber made from psyllium seed husk (a plant material) that helps in digestion the natural way so I don’t worry on the side effects in the future.

I found this product while I was doing my grocery shopping, after reading the packaging carefully, I decided to buy and try it out, at first I preferred to buy the loose psyllium fibre over the capsuled form. Honestly, I struggled to gulp down the mixture at first because of the loose fiber texture but I still manage to drink it all up. It makes the throat ...

• C-lium Fibre (Natural Food Supplement)
      dry afterwards, this I believe is one of the disadvantage but can be solved by drinking lots of water throughout the day. C-lium fibre is best to mix on a glass of juice, because it is tasteless. I felt that it effectively worked out on my digestive system after 3 consecutive days of taking it. It helped a lot in aiding
      my digestion, my bowel movement has become more frequent since and gave me lighter feeling that makes me very happy and satisfied with it.

I bought C-lium capsule form the second time and it is much more easy to consume. Up to this day, I take it before meals and made it an important part of my having a more healthy diet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420071201081131/k2311a0720/7.20.10