WhiteSmoke General Writing Version 2010  » Software  »
  • I think this software is one of the best software to check and correct the spell and grammar errors
  • This software will provide the best solutions or suggestions for correcting errors in the article
  • Sometime I learned from the English lessons menu in this software, it is providing detailed knowledge to use proper English language
  • I know it after I ask to some friends in the online community which uses English as their primary language

• by mardy

English is the international language, while in my country it is not the primary language, but it is just an additional language that should be learned. Therefore, my English is not perfect, and sometimes still make some mistakes in the grammar. This is so limiting my activities on the internet, whereas I need to write articles to support blogging activities. Then, I tried to use WhiteSmoke general writing version software to improve it. This software works to help improve the spell and grammar errors in the article. Actually, I had bought it last year, but now I’ve upgraded to WhiteSmoke general writing version 2010 to get more features.

I think this software is one of the best software to check and correct the spell and grammar errors. It is very easy to use, I just need to install it and enter the activation number to activate it. This software

has a simple design, there are only three features, English lessons, templates and dictionary. However, all of these menus have been representing all the things needed to fix the spell and grammar. If you are not familiar with this software, you can read the user guide in the menu section. The user guide provided a complete and easy instruction to implement, I am also able to create custom setting in the software including hotkeys on the keyboard to make it easier.

To check for errors in the article, I just need to paste the article into the WhiteSmoke application. However, before check an article makes sure your computer connected to the Internet, because this software needs internet connection every time you want to check an article. The main factors that are emphasized in this software are a grammar, spell and the writing style which is marked in green, red and ...

• blue underline. This software will provide the best solutions or suggestions for correcting errors in the article. Besides, it is also helped improve my English ability step by step. Sometime I learned from the English lessons menu in this software, it is providing detailed knowledge to use proper English language.

After using this software, each article I’ve created becomes better and almost no problems with grammar. I know it after I ask to some friends in the online community which uses English as their primary language. This software also has a good recommended writing style. It is very useful to make my articles more attractive and efficient to use every word in one paragraph.

Actually, this software can be used anywhere to check grammar mistakes, for example, in Microsoft word and notepad applications. To check through these applications, I just need to press “F2” on the keyboard, and then it

will automatically check the article. I can also choose manually or auto correct to fix grammatical errors. If you select auto correct, then this software will fix it automatically without have to check the underlined word one by one.

However, WhiteSmoke still cannot fix the error perfectly. I admit it, but at least this software has been providing the best results for improving the spell and grammar errors. By using this software, I can minimize grammatical errors in the article to above 90% and turn it into a better article and writing style.

Overall, I am very satisfied using this software, there are no errors or bugs when I use it, this software has been providing the best solution for a spell and grammar errors, and excellent support from customer service. This software becomes one of the favorite software for those who require a better spell and grammar results in writing article.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3020071201011131/k2311a0720/7.20.10