Casino City- Facebook Game
  • Casino City is very interesting because with this game you are managing your own casino
  • I like that I can decorate my casino and even name it the way I want it
  • I am definitely glad I play this game and play almost on a daily basis

• by Micole

I love to play Casino City on facebook. This game is a lot of fun and is very entertaining. Anyone can play this game if you have a facebook account. I started playing because I always play different games on facebook. I was searching for different game to play and that is when I cam across Casino City. Casino City is very interesting because with this game you are managing your

own casino. You are basically managing your own casino by decorating your casino, installing slot machines, and making it presentable for your casino guess. When your friends play they can also be your neighbors so that you can visit their casino and earn coins as well.

The better your casino looks the more popular your casino gets and your earning potential goes up as well. You can even expand your casino by ...

• making it bigger from time to time as you level up, but you have to pay to have your casino bigger which means you need to make sure you are steady earning money. You have to buy all of your decorations and slot machines for your casino and you get money in return by your customers. This games has me so addicted because it is really fun and exciting. I like
        that I can decorate my casino and even name it the way I want it.

So for anyone who loves to play online games, this is definitely a game that is interesting and fun to play. So I highly recommend Casino City. You will become addicted to this game and it is fun to play with other friends as well. I am definitely glad I play this game and play almost on a daily basis.

Leisa Filiatrault says :

When your friends appear in your casino I have noticed that they are not on-line. Can friends on facebook appear without them knowing they are there. A friend on facebook keeps appearing in my Casino who is a guy but he show up as a woman. He is upset that it is doing this and does not know why? Could someone he knows be hacking into his computer and create an avator without him knowing it? He is not happy that this is happening. When I was setting it Casino City I was able to pick my avator. Please let me know so I can tell him how to keep it from happening?

Micole replies :

If your friend is on your facebook but dosnt play casino city then the game will automatically have your friends come into your casino. The games just makes random avators and uses your friends that is on your facebook.If your friend was to also play casino and make a person then the gamne will only show the person that was made. Hopefully that made sinse and help.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2820071200921131/k2311a0720/7.20.10