3M Post-it Index Flags
  • THE BRAND Well, I think the 3M brand is self-explanatory, especially in what is known as office supplies and what is the pasting products
  • I like the fact that these flags are of a material like plastic, which gives us many posibilities about what to use to write on them, since it is a material that holds and resists any kind of pencil on it (although I do not recommend to use liquid ink pens on top of these flags, since sometimes the ink does not hold to much to the material)
  • I recommend them very much, thanks for reading

• by Andrea43

Today I want to talk about these flags, the 3M brand. They are simply great, I use them a lot and never really let me down. I recommend them fully!

THE BRAND Well, I think the 3M brand is self-explanatory, especially in what is known as “office supplies” and what is the pasting products. These 3M flags I have used them for a long time, like the antique and classic post-its, those yellow papers with a little sticker on one end, and I used to go leaving notes everywhere.

THE LITTLE FLAGS As for the flags, these are rectangular, approximately about 2.5 x 4.3 inches (at least the ones I have). I say that because there is a huge variety of flags, I comment about that below.

As for the presentation itself of the flags, these have two extremes: one is transparent where the sticker goes, the side where we have to stick the flag in the place that we have chosen, and the other end has a color, which can be blue, red, yellow, green, etc. which does not include sticker and that at least in my case, is where I write constantly, “that” is what I

am highlighting with the flag.

I like the fact that these flags are of a material like plastic, which gives us many posibilities about what to use to write on them, since it is a material that holds and resists any kind of pencil on it (although I do not recommend to use liquid ink pens on top of these flags, since sometimes the ink does not “hold” to much to the material).

PRESENTATION OF THE BOX The box of flags is a plastic box, opaque color, with a kind of dispenser, where we can see the color of the flags we are buying. It has a mechanism similar to the boxes of paper towels, so if we get one, there is a tab or end of the next flag out, so that we can get when we need it.

I like the presentation, is pretty nice, small size and quite comfortable, so we can go anywhere we want with it, since it does not bother at all.

VARIETIES These flags are the most classic, but there are other sizes, narrower, but in the same rectangular shape.

The good thing is that it is a product I’ve seen not only ...

• in these “dispensers” but in others equally useful products.

For example, I had a yellow highlight, of course, 3M brand, which at one end had a small dispenser of these flags. It was too useful, so you were highlighting and marking with flags what you wanted to re-read or leave marks for later … I have not seen them again around, although I must say that that flags highlight came much narrower than normal, which of course did not come with 50 flags as in this case, but much less.

As for colors, a wide variety … yellow, blue, green, white, red, orange … I like to use the yellow or white ones (or any color more or less light), since we can write them smoothly and without problems we can then read what we have written (in dark blue it makes it much more difficult).

WHAT I LIKE What I like about these flags, which are the reason by which I recommend, is that:

1. The material is quite nice, since you can write without problems in them, making them more useful than they are.

2. That the material or the sticker that are included, it holds quite well

to any surface … I usually use paper and sticks great. Still, I have used it in other areas (as in my computer screen sometimes) and They’ve always worked great.

3. That when we draw them out from the surfaces on which we have stuck them they don’t damage it at all. That’s great, because we have these flags stuck for a long time and no damage to the surfaces (besides being very easy to remove them).

PRICE AND QUANTITY As for the price, in my office we are buying them in bulk, so it costs about 2.8 euros a box that comes with about 50 flags (normal, which are the largest). In fact, in the latest order for office supplies, came a box of small rectangular flags gift with the purchase of two large flags box.

I think in terms of price, it is a bit expensive, but the truth is that they work great and last a lot. Even they can be reused (if for example you take a book and put them in another, yout get and equally strong grip on it), so that the quality in this case, you pay for it, but its well deserved.

I recommend them very much, thanks for reading.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1220071200891131/k2311a0720/7.20.10