Subway restaurant  » Restaurants  »
211 W Seven Hills Port Washington, WI
  • Subway is definitely one of my favorite restaurants, and I would highly recommend it to anyone
  • I like that this particular Subway restaurant is clean and organized
  • I love Subway's food because I think it's a great way to eat a delicious, healthy meal for less
  • Also, I think it's great that Subway offers a wide selection of different meats, condiments, and fresh toppings to put on your sub
  • However, in my opinion, Subway is definitely one of the best options for fast and healthy food

• by forHislove

Subway is definitely one of my favorite restaurants, and I would highly recommend it to anyone. I like that this particular Subway restaurant is clean and organized. The employees are generally polite and helpful, which makes me feel valued as a paying customer.

I love Subway’s food because I think it’s a great way to eat a delicious, healthy meal for less. My personal favorites are the $5 footlong subs because they’re fast, affordable,

and tasty.

When I go to Subway, I like to buy a $5 footlong, usually with wheat or oat bread. I like that Subway has a nice variety of different foods to choose from, and I also like having the option of having your sub toasted or cold.

Also, I think it’s great that Subway offers a wide selection of different meats, condiments, and fresh toppings to put on your sub. I like being able ...

• to have a say in what goes on my sandwich, so I appreciate that Subway has that selection.

It’s also helpful that Subway prints nutritional information on the napkins. I like this feature because it’s easy to see how many calories or grams of fat are in a particular sandwich, and it makes eating healthy a lot easier.

One thing that is a downside is that sometimes the employees don’t put enough toppings on the sub.

Then they sometimes seem a little irritated if you ask for more of something.

I personally would load everything on even if customers didn’t ask me to. I like a lot of toppings on my sandwich, so this aspect is disappointing.

However, in my opinion, Subway is definitely one of the best options for fast and healthy food. I highly recommend eating here if you like quality, fresh, and healthy food that’s relatively affordable.

Subway restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 720071200881131/k2311a0720/7.20.10