Best Choice Plain Yogurt  » Food  »
  • Furthermore, I love to reuse containers when I can
  • The Best Choice Plain Yogurt’s lid fit perfectly even after being washed in the dishwasher, which sometimes warps the containers
  • I absolutely love the Best Choice Plain Yogurt and would highly recommend the product
  • To only is it a great price, but the yogurt is delicious and the container can be reused

• by phoebe1975

Our family often purchases plain yogurt for use in smoothies or to use as a topper on certain desserts. I recently decided to try a cheaper version of plain yogurt because we are trying very hard to lower our grocery bill. I bought the Best Choice Plain Yogurt. This yogurt is a generic product found in the dairy section of our local grocery

store. The price for a large tub was only $2.50 compared with the $5 I usually pay for a name brand tub of plain yogurt. Both yogurts come in a plastic tub with a lid, the type that can be reused after finishing the yogurt.

I am one who is not afraid to use generic products as long as they taste almost as good as ...

• the name brand. In this case, I was not disappointed. Yogurt is yogurt, especially when the yogurt contains no flavoring. There was absolutely no difference in the taste of this yogurt as compared to higher priced products. The yogurt was creamy and tasted very fresh. I made a smoothie with strawberries, bananas, and my generic plain yogurt and seriously could not
        taste any difference whatsoever.

Furthermore, I love to reuse containers when I can. The Best Choice Plain Yogurt’s lid fit perfectly even after being washed in the dishwasher, which sometimes warps the containers. I absolutely love the Best Choice Plain Yogurt and would highly recommend the product. To only is it a great price, but the yogurt is delicious and the container can be reused. Perfect!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2720071200791131/k2311a0720/7.20.10