Best Choice Long Grain Instant Rice
  • One of my favorite new generic brands is the Best Choice line of products
  • The entire box of rice only cost me $1 on sale
  • I would certainly recommend Best Choice Long Grain Instant Rice to anyone looking to save money on their grocery bill

• by phoebe1975

One of the great things about trying to save money at the grocery store is that you get to try new brands. One of my favorite new generic brands is the Best Choice line of products. I recently tried their Best Choice Long Grain Instant Rice and am so glad that I did.

Best Choice Long Grain Instant Rice is a rice product that

is ready in only five minutes. All you have to do is boil water and add the rice. Five minutes later, the rice is ready. I have tried instant rice products with mixed results, usually from pricier name brands. I have to admit that I did not have very high hopes for this generic version of instant rice. However, I ...

• was surprised because the rice was very fluffy and light. It was perfect as a side dish.

The entire box of rice only cost me $1 on sale. The other brands of instant rice seem to be priced anywhere from $2 to $4. That is more than double the price of this rice. The box contains 14 ounces of rice,

which equals out to about four meals for our family. What a great bargain this rice is!

I would certainly recommend Best Choice Long Grain Instant Rice to anyone looking to save money on their grocery bill. In my opinion, this is the best instant rice on the market today. Thankfully, it is also one of the lowest priced rice products I have ever found too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2720071200761131/k2311a0720/7.20.10